Looking for football tips in EPL, previews and reviews, Horse Racing news, tips, previews and reviews, Politics - the latest news and developments - Watch out for Hinterland, from start to finish. Catch me if you can!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome

Dear Users,

Welcome to Hinterland's Blog. I am Sanjay, from the paradise island of Mauritius. I have set up this blog to share my views with you people out there on topics such as politics in Mauritius and abroad, football, horse racing, cinema and so on. You are most welcome to give your comments as well. I hope that you will like what I write and share your views as well.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you start your blog too man. Keep it up. I'll check from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Kurt for your encouragement. You are the first to view and comment on this Blog. I have a lot to do to reach your standard. I was impressed and inspired by your Blog, IC. That's how I created my own blog. Of course I will still be a big fan of IC and keep on visiting and comment on your nice and interesting subjects as usual.

    ReplyDelete